In addition to recycling and sanitation services, Colonial Sanitation LLC provides trash guidelines. Please follow the guideline for safe trash removal.
Rules for Trash Pickup:
- All Refuse Must Be Placed in Cart for Removal
- Trash Can should be put out the Night before Pickup 3 Feet from the Curb, 3 Feet from Obstacles
- Garbage should be Bagged and Tied (This will Help Keep Your Trash Can Clean and Trash will Not Stick to the Bottom of Can)
- Bulky Materials such as Drywall, Concrete, Bricks, Dirt, Limbs or Rocks are not Acceptable for Regular Pickups
- Needles are Hazardous and not Accepted, Proper Disposal with Sharps Containers should be Used as Advised by Your Physician
Note: We are not permitted by law to accept batteries, tires, liquids (oil or paint, etc.), combustible materials deemed hazardous such as propane tanks or acids.
Speak to Us
Call our office immediately when moving or transferring service so we can keep your